Muscle training benefits
Bring the in-office muscle training benefits
of ArpWave home with you with this
personal handheld device.
The ARP PRS Personal Recovery System is a handheld powered muscle stimulator. It provides a new technique for muscle training to improve fatigue resistance and strengthen healthy muscles to enhance performance.
The PRS provides a dynamic application that can be used while the person is in motion. This means that a person can use it while exercising. The benefits of using the PRS include enhanced and improved performance, muscle conditioning, temporarily affecting healthy muscle tissue.
- The PRS is intended to affect healthy tissue and muscle conditioning.
- The PRS is intended to affect the stimulated muscle’s force output and/or fatigue resistance.
- The PRS is intended only for muscle conditioning and is not intended for treatment of any medical or disease condition.
The ARP PRS has predefined protocols to:
- Strengthen Healthy Muscles
- Strengthen Healthy Muscles
- Improve Fatigue Resistance
- Loosen Muscles Accelerate Recovery
What patients are saying about
treatment with ARPWave
After 12 seasons in MLB, several knee surgeries and chronic pain for decades I tried the ArpWave therapy. I see growth in my calves, definition in my quads, my glutes are firing again and feel healthy and complete. Now I can play with my kids, play golf and "Live Life." Not just exist in it!
I have missed only ONE game in FIVE years playing in the violent NFL. This System has kept me on the field and helped me recuperate from an injury in time to play in the Super Bowl
A year ago I had hip surgery and I didn’t know if I would be able to play again. I would like to give a special thanks to the ARP Wave System for not only the recovery of my hip, but also increasing my athletic performance immensly!
I tweaked my hamstring in the Olympics and was told I would not be able to run the 200. I was devastated but a team mate told me about the ARP Wave system. After going through 4 sessions I ran my best time and got the bronze medal in the 100 and 200.
I strained my MCL and was told by the team medical staff I would miss 2-3 weeks. Our trainer contacted Denis at ARP Wave and he treated me with the ARP Wave system. I was able to play that week and had one of my best games.
I had rotator cuff surgery and after weeks of physical therapy I still had pain and could not raise my arm above parallel. My doctor heard about your system and said we have tried everything I know of why not try this ARP Wave system. Well after 5 sessions I had full range of motion.
- Main Pulse frequency – 10 – 245 pulses per second (PPS); Adjustable
- Main Pulse duration – 375
- Background Pulse frequency – 10 kHz carrier signal
- Background Pulse duration – 25 us
- Output power – Between 0 – 0.61 watts RMS Into 1 channel
- Polarity – One direction
- Battery – Lithium – Ion Battery
- External Power Supply – 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz input; 8.4 VDC output.